Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh, It's Irony.

So it seems the only thing I can do at work is blog. Every other website in the world is blocked except the MSN buisness and health sections, so I've been reading on grossly overpaid retired corporate CEO's, and on healthy food tips and ways to cut calories! (don't forget some breast cancer and HBV prevention)

I'm temping for the Temp agency that hired me last week, and it's been kind of crazy. I've never worked phones this busy, but they all seem to be busy at the same time. I'll answer ringing phones off the hook for twenty minutes, then have twenty minutes of absolutely no phone calls. PHONE CALL!
"Adams and Associates, how may I help you?"


I've recieved five calls today from people I do NOT understand. I swear some of these people cannot speak English, and I must be ear retarded because I can't understand a word they say. I feel really awful about it too, I mean, some stupid English teenager who doesn't know what she's doing could probably be a slight drawback to finding a job.

I have 19 minutes left. So I'm signing off until tomorrow when I am here again, 8:30 to 5:30.

1 comment:

Rachel Eve said...

Wow, you sound like a hard working woman. Way to go!