Monday, April 02, 2007

Post Number 63

Guys, I stopped having things to blog about. Or at least I have not been in the creative mindset for awhile, and I hate being embarassed next to Natalie's oh so wonderful blog. Even Mallory blogged recently!


I'm going to make a list. Lists are my favorite things in the world to make, so it only makes sense that I should make one! So here we go.


Top 10 things to be unhappy about
1. Finals in 2.5 weeks.
2. Prison Break is over until fall.
3. Mallory, Natalie, Bryan and family went home.
4. Marie Osmond is divorcing her husband of 20 years.
5. Only 22 days left to live with my roomates which, ironically, I have come to like a surprising amount in the last week or two.
6. I have to find a way to dispose of all the food I've managed to collect in the last 8 months.
7. No V Mars for 5? more weeks.
8. I do not shop at The Gap.
9. Myspace is blocked. For real.
10. In three weeks I actually have to become a daughter again.


Top 10 Things to be Happy About
1. Wentworth Miller is in the Gap ads. I can see him any time I go into a Gap store.
2. Three weeks until finals are over and I'm on my way home!
3. The fifth HP movie, seventh HP book, and third Spider-Man all come out!
4. Mallory, Natalie, and Bryan came to visit last week!!
5. We finally found out what Anna Nicole Smith died of. (9 drugs in her system accidental overdose, that's what)
6. The end of school is in sight.
7. When summer comes I get a job NOT at a fast food place. Hooray!
8. Facebook is not blocked.
9. I get to become a daughter in three weeks.
10. I think I have finally decided what to do with my life!!


Top 10 Favorite Books
1. The English Patient
2. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
3. Eragon
4. Eldest
5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
6. US Weekly
7. Brave New World
8. 1984
9. My Journal (kendall's journal)
10. Ella Enchanted


Top 10 Favorite Songs
1. Your Boyfriend Sucks - The Ataris
2. Samson - Regina Spektor
3. Calendar Girl - Stars
4. The Final Slowdance - MxPx
5. Screaming Infidelities - Dashboard Confessional
6. The Best Deceptions - Dashboard Confessional
7. One More Night - Stars
8. If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
9. For Once In My Life - Harry Connick Jr.
10. Gate Keeper - Feist


Top Five Favorite TV Shows
1. Prison Break
2. Veronica Mars
3. Gilmore Girls
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Tyra


That's all folks!!

5 comments:

NatAttack said...

I LOVE this post! Lists are oh so fun; and these were super great!

Don't worry, blogging isn't meant to be a competition--I just love reading your funny funny views on life. Keep it up girrrrrrl!

Rachel Eve said...

Happy day a new post! Very nice.

Funny how things work out...bad things always turn out to be good things!

You have some very good favorite songs. I love stars.

Mallory Jan said...

well in 17 days I can see you and we will make endless lists. and blog all the time.

Alaina said...

1. Does your number one favorite song have a hidden message? Anything you want to tell me?

2. Good luck being a daughter again, things will normalize again after you've been married for approximately 1 year.

3. I do not like that Harry Connick Jr. song and finally wiped its play count (inherited from you) so it would get kicked out of my top 25.

4. I will take the food you've collected in the last 8 months. and if any of it is leftover in August (which I guarantee some will!) you can have it back.

kendall said...

no secret message! haha it's just a great song and I will probably be storing stuff at your house anyway. thank you oh so much.