So Alaina's got me in line. I'm posting something grand and new for everyone. Here are a few thoughts of the day.
1. paris is no longer in a mental ward. That's wonderful.
2. Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen just turned 21. That makes me so happy. I reaaaaally like Ashley.
3. My co-worker has a blog on blogger. I am not yet brave enough to ask her what the blog address is.
4. I got my Giada cookbook. It's great great great. I am going to have much fun becoming Italian.
5. The biggest reason why I don't want to go back to school is because I will not have my own kitchen in which to cook and use my own utensils. And I don't know who is or isn't going to do their own dishes.
6. The biggest reason why I DO want to go to school is because I can be with my best friends again. So good.
7. I got my shoes from Delias, they're too big. Now I'm paying $10 bucks for an exchange.
8. I had a dream I got fired last night. It was soo not good.
9. My last night dream actually was a horror film. Something about Satan going to parties and trying to trick people into going up an imagined staircase and I had to help people pick the right one. It really was awful.
10. I start my community college chemistry class on monday. I am very nervous.