Monday, June 25, 2007

Playing on Repeat

There are two things that I cannot get out of my head, even if my life depended on it.
First: Did I spell passive agressive wrong? Every time I look at it, agressive looks like it's been spelled wrong. I am too lazy to go check in Microsoft work, especially since my computer has decided to become old. It died on Friday, for no apparent reason, and the computer man came and fixed it and now it's running all slow. I have my suspicions about his "fixing". He probably invents viri on his free time. (viri=plural virus)

Second: I have 'I'm a Cuckoo' by Belle & Sebastian stuck in my head. I've been listening to it on repeat for at least four weeks at work. I just can't get enough of it! It's such a good driving in the sun song. I don't even know the words to the five and a half minute long song. Maybe that is what is so great about it!

Anyway, those are my thoughts on repeat. I hope everyone is handling their case of the Mondays fairly well today.

3 comments:

Becki said...

Aggressive be be aggressive

A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E aggressive, let's be aggressive

gooooo (insert team name here)

love the belle and the sebastian.

Mallory Jan said...

Kendall you are so funny. I didn't realize how much I missed you while I was gone. All of your blogs are fantastic! I love you!!!

NatAttack said...

agressive and windy. they make a nice pair.

i'm still waiting on the Paris update...