- I'm wearing a hat to school for the first time in my life. Literally, the first time ever.
- Someone yelled "Rockies!" in the hallway. I flipped him off on the inside. (that means I didn't actually do it)
- Sox hat count: 4, shirt count:1
- Rockies hat count: 1
- Low number of the rockies hat could be due to the fact that I don't care.
- This morning I decided that maybe, just maybe, I could like baseball a little bit.
- This is the second day in a row that I have watched TV in the LRC instead of doing homework.
- I have two weeks of nearly nothing to do. I am so happy.
- Yesterday's Tuesday was probably the best Tuesday I have ever experienced at school.
- Today's Wednesday was also a smashing success.
- The weather today is amazing, absolutely perfect. Not cold, not hot, not warm, just fantastic.
- Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani was the first song I heard this morning.
- My birthday is in three days and it is finally starting to feel a little close.
- The weather is on CRACK. Three days ago it was snowing!
- I'm going to a hockey game on Friday night. Ahhh I love hockey games.
- I can't wait for the dinner at Texas Roadhouse on Friday.
- I can't wait for my emo party on Saturday.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I haven't had a lot to blog about lately, though there are a few things on my mind at the present. Here's to a brain dump.