Friday, January 18, 2008

A little bit of TV lusting.

I love the writers of my favorite tv shows. Thank you to the men and women that supplied me with new episodes of Gossip Girl, Friday Night Lights, Heroes, The Office, 30 Rock, Chuck, Scrubs, Prison Break, How I Met Your Mother, and countless other television events that I love to watch religiously. Writers, I have been a faithful watcher. Why can you not be a faithful writer? I just want some new episodes, is that too much to ask? I just need something to distract me from school! I understand you need more money because of internet television (which I love and support) and DVD sales and all the other ways you're getting ripped off, but I really would like for you to consider the rest of us folks who are forced to watch reality tv or no tv at all! It's quite cruel, what you are doing, and I don't appreciate one bit.



Of course, if you start producing shows next month and get a pay raise, I forgive you and we can pretend this never happened.




And yes, this little train of thought spawned from, where else? FACEBOOK!
They have lovely ads that make me want to watch Gossip Girl.



OR ??


I think I prefer the scripted real life fake stuff.

2 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

Too bad I never watch tv. I do feel very sorry for you though and I wish people wouldn't strike for the sake of our entertainment.

Jan said...

You could always try doing school...that's what we used to do when we were in college. We were too busy for TV.