So I haven't blogged in a week. Is this surprising or not? I can't really decide. I think my June blog count is going to be too low, so I've got to pump out a couple of these worthless things in the next few days.
Thoughts on life:
1. Something happens during a)pregnancy and b)childbirth to make women (and maybe the occasional father) able to count age in weeks and months. I don't understand it. When people ask me how old my niece is, I have to say, "Oh almost two years" and then add a little, "I've never been a mom. I can't do that whole "month" thing."
2. I really like my job at the medical office. It's kind of cool to be able to use my knowledge from anatomy in something other than attempting (and failing) to help Joshua study.
3. I'm going to Utah on Friday. I'm quite sad it will really only be for one day, and I definitely won't get to do as much as I want.
4. LeeAnne has made me the happiest person on the planet. For reasons undisclosed.
5. I'm trying to find somewhere to live in the fall. Any ideas?
6. I'm reading 'The Host' by Stephanie Meyer, and I'm kind of losing interest. The Warrior books are waaaaay more interesting.
7. Veet works, it just smells like perm solution.
8. I went shopping last weekend, and it was soooooo fun.
9. The last five nights I watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy with Mallory. I love both her and LOTR.
10. I'm addicted to reading.
11. I was only going to go to 10 numbers, but I had to add this 11th. I don't have to work on Friday, Monday afternoon, or Tuesday. Blessings be upon Joshua's head.
Love you, bye!