Thursday, July 31, 2008

Breaking DAWN

Tomorrow night is so close I can almost taste it.

Book 4. At midnight. You bet I'm gonna be there. I might even stay up until 5 in the morning reading it. I might decide to savor it. Maybe I'll even take turns reading it out loud with Joshua or Mallory. Somehow I don't think I'll be able to stop reading once I get it in my hands.

Sooo I'm excited for tomorrow as Friday. I'm going to Sephora with my girl friends, maybe getting something to eat, and then celebrating our love of Bella and Edward with a little bit of late night partying. Wish you could be here.

I am also the proud owner of a round trip train ticket to Seattle, Washington for next weekend. I'M GOING TO SEE YOU, CALVERTS! I honestly think I might die a little bit I am so excited.

Countdown to return to Provo is 18 days.
See you soon!

4 comments:

Emma said...

I can't believe you're coming to Provo so soon. We are so excited to see you. You should totally stop in Tahoe on your way!!

Joshua said...

1. I can't wait to see you.
2. I am so happy you are already on book 4.
3. Is it bad that i honestly thought that you spelled "Saphira" wrong?

Abbey said...

Can't wait! I read Twilight and New Moon this week and I am halfway through Eclipse. Do you think the kids will mind being ignored today so I can finish? Probably. Jacob works overnight tonight so I can't go to the midnight party. But you'd better believe I will be their first thing in the morning to get my saved copy. Happy reading!

NatAttack said...

I will save my vampire comments.

How about 10 days til I see you in Portland! Woot!