Thoughts on this hot Wednesday in July:
1. Every time I see a picture of any member of the Gossip Girl cast I get excited. Excited for what? Who knows. I just know I love GG more than is probably acceptable.
2. I'm re-reading Eclipse and taking my time. Hopefully it will fill these bleak and lonely 16 days until the 4th book comes out.
3. Last summer I went back to school about a week early, right when the 3rd Twilight book (Eclipse) came out. Rachel made me read the first and I had all three finished in 4 days. I didn't really do anything besides read.
4. Repeat no. 3 from July 10 to July 14, 2008.
5. I get paid to read. I'm pretty sure I'll never have a job so good.
6. I am very excited to go to the beach next weekend with Alaina and Adrie.
7. I watched 'Batman Begins'. It was definitely as good as I remember.
8. Mal has been at Girls' camp all week and I've been left home alone.
9. Went shopping with Mom yesterday and purchased: 7 shirts, 6 dresses, 3 swimsuits, 2 pair of jeans, 1 skirt, 1 pair of tennis shoes (diesel's!), 1 pair of heels, and 1 pair of shoes. I will probably return: 3 dresses, 1 shirt, 1 swimsuit, and 1 purse. It was a gooooood day.
10. I'm starting to itch for new music. It's a bad feeling. I don't like buying CD's because I never use the actual cd, and I don't believe in buying albums online because I could buy the cd for less money. Somehow I'll have to figure this whole music thing out.
Hope everyone's Wednesday is good. If you're bored, read Twilight. If you're tired, take a nap. If you're extra extra bored, make some dessert. Dessert makes everything better.