Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas!

I am sitting in my bed, my REAL bed, listening to disney music and waiting for the shores of sleep to take me away. I've been informed that santa has already come and I am NOT allowed downstairs. Sad day.

On a good note, the most annoying girl from The Girls Next Door (yes my favorite trashy McTrashy show) Kendra, has a blog. I want to FIND IT! It's probably also, trashy McTrashy, but hey! Hef likes it, and who can argue with hef? Or is it Heff? Hm.

Happy Christmas to everyone!


p.s.
whoever decided that Anastasia isn't a disney movie, sucks. I love Anastasia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe you watch the Trasher McTrasher Girls Next Door. I think I'd rather watch MASH, which is scraping the bottomest of the bottom of the barrel. Disgust.