Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Magical MAGIC

This summer is going to be a magical one.

1. July 13 means the fifth Harry Potter movie comes out, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Midnight showing anyone?

2. July 21 marks the most exciting day of my life, and the best thing I have to look forward to in the future. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the last, final, seventh book in the Potter series will come out. If my mother dies I will still go to get the book at midnight. Just so you know how much of an addict I am, I got chills when I read the fast facts on this page

3. I think the third Eragon book is gonna come out. This is third because it is slightly less important, and also because a date and/or title hasn't been released for the book. However, I did learn it will picture a green dragon looking toward the right. I can feel the tension.


JOIN THE CLUB.

5 comments:

Becki said...

OOH MY GOSH KENDALL I AM SO EXCCCCCCIIIIITED I JUST LOVE HARRY POTTER I JUST LOOOOOVE YOU YOUR BLOG IS SO GREAT IT MAKES MY LIFE FULFILLED U R THE BEEZ KNEEEEEZ.

there.

Unknown said...

I turn 19 on the 15 of July imagine my excitement when I find out that the book comes out a week after...

Unknown said...

Oh thats a good idea maybe it did, except it was across campus...

Sarah said...

SOOOOOO EXCIteD FOR HARRY POTTER. wooopeeee

NatAttack said...

I get to see Harry Potter 5 THREE HOURS before you do during the midnight showing. I might be done by the time you go in. Want I should call you during the show again for a sneak peek (listen)? :D