Saturday, July 28, 2007

By far one of my favorite nights EVER.

Oh you harry potter fans are going to love this dream. It's fantastic.

Last night was a wonderful night.

I had this dream that I was Hermione, and I was fighting Lord Voldemort with Harry and Ron. It was the final battle in Hogwarts. It was so cool! This dream was just so vivid. I remember using the spells: Stupefy, Impedimenta, Protego, Expelliarmus, Secumspectra, and Avada Kedavra. Colored streaks were flying out of my wand. I actually WAS Hermione, as in, I never saw myself, and I could see my wand. It was quite frightening though because dear Voldy was near impossible to hit with a spell, and most of the time if I did hit him, nothing happened. I also remember freaking out in my head because I couldnt' remember any spells except stupefy....then the others came to mind.

Another freaky fact...
When voldemort was about to die (my dream was ending-ish) I saw Grandpa Williams. I knew I had to talk to him before the final battle. I don't remember much else except in my dream, I was crying when I was with Grandpa. It was such a great dream.

Man, I really hope there is magic when I die.

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Of COURSE there's magic when you die. So long as you don't end up in the underworld ;)

Anonymous said...

I PLAN on having magic! Don't we get to create our own world? I want a dream like that!
Kinobud