This right here is procrastination at it's finest. Let's talk about all the things I feel guilty for.
1. I am posting this blog and not studying microbiology.
2. I have the ipod of another girls' boyfriend. AND I'm listening to it.
3. I'm sitting in the very back of the 4th floor on my computer. At a table with a boy who is reading. I hate people with computers that come and sit by my when I'm doing heavy duty reading without an ipod.
(3.5) I am laughing at Natalie's blogging across from said boy.
4. I want my roommates to use their cars to drive me to school when I have too much crap in my backpack.
5. I am not making this a quick blog. Therefore, procrastinating more.
6. I've been using a lot of minutes on the cell phone. This is not a good sign.
7. I spent way more than $100 for the month of September.
8. I spent too little time studying last week.
9. I didn't go to the Anatomy lab at all last week.
10. I don't want Becki to get married.
I think ten sounds like a good number.