Here are a couple little gross facts for you:
1. Something about the LRC makes my hands sweat. It might be the awful temperature in here.
I can't come up with any other gross facts. I wish I could because I don't want that fact to be alone. It's gross.
FHE tonight at 7:15. Have I ever told you that FHE is no longer FHE? I'm supposed to call it HOME EVENING. I got an official looking email and everything. I'm not the FHE Mom anymore, just a group leader. What if I like being a mom? Everything about this weekend made me a mom!
Reasons why I was a mom this weekend:
1. I made chocolate chip meringue cookies this weekend.
2. I did dishes five times.
3. I made some chocolate fudge type of dessert.
4. Made gourmet chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn.
5. Invited my friends over for a hearty meal on Sunday evening.
6. Did all the dishes from said meal.
7. Vacuumed and mopped the house.
8. 409ed counters everywhere.
9. Bought a pillow at DI with intentions to re-cover it.
10. Re-covered said pillow.
Reason why I am not a mom right now:
1. I made this bragging list.