Friday, January 25, 2008

Why oh why?

Why, Mother Nature, are you so cruel to me?? Why is the outside windy and bitter cold when the sun comes out, and WHY is it warm before a dump of snow is about to occur? Why does 40 degrees now seem like perfect short weather? Flip flops ohh flip flops, I miss wearing you.

I would like to file a formal complaint with Mom Nature. Please make it summer, and I promise I will never EVER litter again and I will always turn off the water in between brushing my teeth and spitting out, and I will absolutely recycle my special drink cans. Love you. Bye!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

The days of flip flops will return again. Do you realize how difficult it might be to recycle your "special" drink cans at BYU? you are such a balla'.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

I couldn't agree more. Mother Nature is killing me!!!!!