Thursday, November 13, 2008

Playlist of November

It's been awhile since I posted a playlist. I got the new Stars CD (thank you, Joshua) and I'm in love with it. I've also been listening to some Belle&Sebastian and loving it. So, really, I should thank Becki for my playlist of the month. Without you, Becki, my musical tastes would not exist.

Okay, and thanks to Evan and Greg, too. They gave me a lot of music, but they're on missions so they don't count.

Playlist of the Month:
1. Midnight Coward
2. * In Tokyo
3. In Our Bedroom After the War
4. If You're Feeling Sinister (B&S)
5. Today Will be Better I Swear
6. Take Me to the Riot
7. My Favourite Book
8. Window Bird
9. Life 2: The Unhappy Ending
10. This Charming Man (Stars version)
11. Romantic Comedy
12. The Vanishing
13. Life Effect
14. The Big Fight
15. Time Can Never Kill the True Heart
16.Dear Catastrophe Waitress (B&S)
17. I'm a Cuckoo (B&S)
18. For the Price of a Cup of Tea (B&S)
19. White Collar Boy (B&S)

And, by the way, Adrie loves me. I forgot to blog about that, but she did tell me she loves me. Just a little, "I love you, tendall."

1 comment:

NatAttack said...

I don't know a single one of these songs.

I guess we're not the same person after all.