Monday, December 15, 2008

That's the spirit!

I think it's time to inform the world that I am obsessed with Christmas.
I've been listening to Christmas music pretty much non-stop since Thanksgiving day.
I did all my Christmas shopping and wrapping on Black Friday.
Josh and I went to the Salt Lake temple lights and I didn't even hate the cold because I was so happy.
I want to watch Elf on repeat.
Grandma Wood's house makes me happy beyond belief because it is so Christmasy.
I bought 3 Christmas cd's.
I absolutely cannot WAIT to be home for the holidays and I wish December was 3 months long.

I feel much better now. Have a happy holiday season!

4 comments:

heywhatsup. said...

kendoll i think i should confess my love for YOU!

Mallory Jan said...

We watched elf yesterday! Still SO good. Hurry up and get here. Mom and I are running out of things to do during my snow days!

Joshua said...

I think my favorite part of this post is that i read it the entire time like you were Will Ferrell. Can we maybe watch Elf tonight?

Jan said...

Can we watch Elf AGAIN when you come home? WE LOVE CHRISTMAS HERE!...and the christmas music hasn't stopped since Tday! Please come home soon!