Sunday, January 10, 2010

Two generations of sexy men

Something about reading celebrity news makes me feel like blogging. Or it could be that I lost the the "celebrity couple" game at Rachel's bridal shower last night that made me feel like I should catch up on my favorite pastime. Or it could be the "Snapped" Marathon on Oxygen that is empowering me as a woman and encouraging me to blog. Whatever the reason be, I've been catching up.

So turns out everyone's favorite joker (George Clooney) is jealous of everyone's favorite vampire (Rob Pat). Somehow an exchange of magazines took place in which Rob wrote,








"To George: Best of luck. Hang in there. Love, Rob"













and George responded with, "Dear Rob: Thanks for all the inspiration. I'm a huge fan. Love, George (two time sexiest man alive)"





Find the article here.

No comments: