Reasons why I was a mom this weekend:Nearly four years later I feel like maybe I used to accomplish more in a day than I do now. Yikes. Here's my list of
1. I made chocolate chip meringue cookies this weekend.
2. I did dishes five times.
3. I made some chocolate fudge type of dessert.
4. Made gourmet chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn.
5. Invited my friends over for a hearty meal on Sunday evening.
6. Did all the dishes from said meal.
7. Vacuumed and mopped the house.
8. 409ed counters everywhere.
9. Bought a pillow at DI with intentions to re-cover it.
10. Re-covered said pillow.
Reason why I am not a mom right now:
1. I made this bragging list.
Reasons why I am a mom right now:
- I woke up at 6:30 this morning and didn't even complain about it.
- I changed a diaper on the changing table I own in my house
- I wrote 700 words of an essay because my son was happy enough to play for 30 minutes this morning
- It's 9:07 and I'm awake, blogging, and writing an essay (more the blogging than essaying)
- It's 9:09 in the morning and I have already showered for the day.
- I am not blogging about my son