Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 13

A fictional book

I'm sorta confused by this title. Am I supposed to make up a book that I've always wanted to read/write? Or am I posting about a fiction book that I like? I think I'll stick to fiction book though because there are waaaay too many fictional books I want to read. Most of them Harry Potter sequels.



Eragon. I don't really know what to say about it except that I was almost more obsessed with Eragon than I was with Harry Potter for a few months two summers ago. And Eragon the movie is almost nothing like the actual book. Josh, upon reading Eragon, asked me where the heck they came up with the movie. I don't know, but don't judge the book by the movie. All in all, there are 3 books in the Eragon series and I'm waiting for a 4th to come out who knows when.

Moral of the story? If you're geeky and like magic, read Eragon.

2 comments:

NatAttack said...

One day I'll give in.

Erica said...

I love Eragon!